Subject: Ed: EE Annual Sales Submission Date
From: "Aljona Honga" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2024 10:20:55 +0200

Tere

Edastan registreerimiseks ja Mikaela Pakostale resolutsiooni saatmiseks.

Lugupidamisega

Aljona Honga

peaspetsialist

kemikaaliohutuse osakond

+372 794 3625

+372 53327473

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Terviseamet

+372 794 3500

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
 <http://www.terviseamet.ee/> www.terviseamet.ee

Paldiski mnt 81, 10614 Tallinn

Käesolev kiri on konfidentsiaalne ning mõeldud kasutamiseks kirja päises 
nimetatud isikule/asutusele. Käesoleva kirja mistahes viisil kasutamine või 
kopeerimine isiku poolt, kes ei ole märgitud selle adressaadiks, on 
keelatud. Kui te olete saanud käesoleva kirja ekslikult, palume sellest 
koheselt teavitada kirja saatjat ning kustutada saadud kiri koos kõikide 
lisadega.

Saatja: Keelie Turnbull <[email-masked]>
Saatmisaeg: reede, 15. november 2024 13:25
Adressaat: Aljona Honga <[email-masked]>
Teema: EE Annual Sales Submission Date

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

 Dear Sir/Madam,

Please can you provide the data that Annual Sales Submission Data, for 
vaping products, needs to be submitted by?

Thanks

Kind regards,

Keelie Turnbull
Regulatory Specialist

Arcus Compliance Limited

m: +44 (0) 7719919160

o: +44 (0) 1597 800420
e:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Social:  <http://www.facebook.com/arcuscompliance> Facebook | 
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/arcus-compliance-ltd> LinkedIn

 <https://arcuscompliance.com/core-compliance/> CORE COMPLIANCE | 
<https://arcuscompliance.com/health-check/> Compliance Health Check | 
<https://arcuscompliance.com/our-products/> Products | 
<https://arcuscompliance.com/category/news/> News | 
<https://arcuscompliance.com/testimonials/> Testimonials | 
<https://www.google.com/search?q=arcus+compliance+limited&oq=arcus+compliance+limited&aqs=chrome.0.0j69i61j69i57.3098j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8> 
Submit a Google Review

Arcus Compliance Ltd is a company registered in England & Wales. Registered 
number: 10757383 | VAT No. 272 8000 22 | Registered office: Brighton House, 
Temple Street, Llandrindod Wells, Powys LD1 5DL United Kingdom

This message is private and confidential. If you have received this message 
in error, please notify us and remove it from your system. Any views or 
opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not 
necessarily represent those of the company. Employees of Arcus Compliance 
Ltd are expressly required not to make defamatory statements in email 
communications. Any such communication is contrary to company policy and 
outside the scope of the employment of the individual concerned. The company 
will not accept any liability in respect of such communication, and the 
employee responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other 
liability arising from said communication.